Caterpillar Jobs Woodbridge | Collateral Analyst Jobs In Caterpillar | How to Apply for Collateral Analyst Jobs Vacancies In Caterpillar | Jobs In Caterpillar For Collateral Analyst Ata Woodbridge | SK Government Jobs for freshers | Get Latest Jobs For Collateral Analyst In Caterpillar | Careers In Canada For Collateral Analyst Post In Caterpillar | Latest Jobs Near Me In Woodbridge | Job Vacancies In Caterpillar For Collateral Analyst | Caterpillar canada jobs | indeed jobs Woodbridge| part time jobs near me | city of Woodbridge jobs | work from home job vacancies | Latest Government Jobs In Canada. Woodbridge Government Job Vacancies for Collateral Analyst in 2022
Job seekers in Canada country who are looking for their career in Caterpillar. They have good opportunities to apply for Caterpillar for Collateral Analyst has made available job vacancies on the Caterpillar portal.
Caterpillar has recently released an official notification for the recruitment of Collateral Analyst Position, Candidates whoever are interested and qualified for the candidate Collateral Analyst Position. Kindly check all the information regarding Caterpillar Jobs in official notification.
After that apply for Collateral Analyst Jobs in Caterpillar. But before applying please visit the official website of Caterpillar and read the official notification.
Caterpillar Jobs Woodbridge 2022 Collateral Analyst Jobs in Woodbridge
Caterpillar has recently released an official notification for the recruitment for the Collateral Analyst position, candidates who are interested and eligible for the recruitment.
Check in official notification all details about Collateral Analyst job vacancies in Caterpillar. Candidates who have educational qualification and experience for this job can apply online for Caterpillar Jobs Vacancy 2022. The company will pay $ 64209.00 per year after selection.
|Department Name||Caterpillar Jobs in Canada|
|Post Name||Collateral Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Jobs in Woodbridge|
|Salary||Expected $64209.00 per year|
|Job Category||Ontario Government Jobs, Canada|
Caterpillar Jobs Responsibilities And Requirements for the Post of Collateral Analyst:
The Responsibilities And Requirements For Collateral Analyst Jobs In Caterpillar Are Detailed Below:-
1. Ensures a secured portfolio through determining the appropriate steps necessary to perfect our security interest including reviewing credit conditions, filing timely and accurate UCCs/PPSAs, evaluating PMSI eligibility and determining the need for lien searches and subordinations.
2. Analyzes transaction documents for delivery/commencement dates, driver’s licenses and state/province and equipment-specific requirements and files UCCs/PPSAs accordingly in an accurate and timely manner ensuring PMSI.
3. Collaborates with Document Analysts, dealers and Territory Managers to ensure PMSI is met.
4. Ensures Collateral Services-related credit conditions are met and that accurate collateral information is filed. Ensures proper verbiage is used on all filings. Resolves filing rejections with vendor.
5. Provides training and guidance to current and new employees on Collateral Services-related issues and assists in the development of new routines, procedures, processing times and standards of performance to ensure company collateral assets are secured.
6. Ensures lien searches are ordered and reviewed in a timely manner. Interprets these searches and determines which subordinations are needed, if any. Creates subordinations, follows up in a timely manner, and involves the Collateral Services Manager when necessary. Ensures all information is entered into SalesForce.
7. Reviews Transmission, B2B Untimely and SalesForce Search/Sub reports daily and updates data in systems. Runs PMSI, Outside-of-PMSI, InPrep, and SalesForce Search/Sub Accuracy reports weekly, analyzes data and reports findings to the Collateral Services Manager. Follows up on any outstanding items.
8. Obtains a clear understanding of UCC/PPSA laws and regulations as they pertain to filings.
9. Creates a positive customer experience for all customers on a daily basis.
10. Reviews and researches various internal reports and ensures corrections are made in systems.
11. Participates in and contributes to various meetings inside and outside of the departments.
12. Runs and reviews various continuation reports, working with Special Accounts when needed, and analyzes filings to determine which course of action to take and doing so in a timely manner. Ensures documentation is updated in systems.
13. Ensures transactions documents are in the proper order before sending folders to Imaging. Ensures Title Analyst receives title-related transactions for review.
14. Ensures all PMSI letters received from other lenders are imaged.
15. Assists with developing and maintaining training materials.
16. Takes a lead role on special projects, when needed, with minimal supervision.
17. Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
18. Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
1. Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply math computation skills.
2. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage numerous tasks with strong organizational and prioritization skills.
3. Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships, working effectively with others inside and outside of the company.
4. Demonstrated computer skills, including the ability to effectively type for up to 75% of the day.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office products, including the ability to prepare and maintain spreadsheets.
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
7. Demonstrated knowledge of InfoLease, FinancExpress, CT Lien Solutions, DocExpress, Registries Online, and SalesForce.
8. Demonstrated knowledge of CFSC/CFSL and Caterpillar dealer processes.
9. Demonstrated ability to work independently for extended periods of time.
10. Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
11. Working knowledge of and the ability to apply laws related to the Revised Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code to ensure complete compliance of filings.
12. Demonstrated knowledge of finance/leasing products, policies and procedures.
13. Demonstrated ability to analyze situations, make decisions, and take measured risks using available data as well as insight.
14. Demonstrated ability to concentrate on results while being flexible to achieve goals.
15. Possess a sense of urgency and willingness to be accountable for one’s work product.
16. Demonstrated ability to strive for quality as well as timeliness, maintaining perspective as to the outcome of the decisions.
17. Demonstrated ability to perform general office tasks.
Education/ Experience: A High School Diploma or equivalent GED certificate is required and a minimum of 5 years work experience in non-exempt or exempt jobs in credit, customer service, collections, document services, accounting, or treasury is recommended. Previous work experience must be progressively increasing in responsibility and accountability and demonstrate an ability to gain in knowledge, skills and responsibility such that a level of full competency can be reached.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .
How to Apply for Collateral Analyst For Caterpillar Jobs Woodbridge Vacancy?
- First of all click on the Apply Now button given below.
- Now you will reach the official website of Collateral Analyst job post.
- Read complete details in official notification.
- Click on Apply Online link and fill all the information correctly in Collateral Analyst Job Post application form.
- Now you have to click on the final submission button and wait for a while.
- Your application form will appear on your screen.
- Take a hard copy for future use
Disclaimer:- All information found on canadacareersjob.com website is given by us, we are collecting information through other website and career portal. We ensure that you get good information about Caterpillar Vacancies 2022. We just give you job information here. Before applying you must visit the official site once. Because considering the information given on our site to be true a candidate should apply the form and later put some blame on us. So check the official site before apply.
Thank You for visit 🙂