MarshallZehr Jobs Waterloo | Marketing Specialist Jobs In MarshallZehr | How to Apply for Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancies In MarshallZehr | Jobs In MarshallZehr For Marketing Specialist Ata Waterloo | SK Government Jobs for freshers | Get Latest Jobs For Marketing Specialist In MarshallZehr | Careers In Canada For Marketing Specialist Post In MarshallZehr | Latest Jobs Near Me In Waterloo | Job Vacancies In MarshallZehr For Marketing Specialist | MarshallZehr canada jobs | indeed jobs Waterloo| part time jobs near me | city of Waterloo jobs | work from home job vacancies | Latest Government Jobs In Canada. Waterloo Government Job Vacancies for Marketing Specialist in 2022
Job seekers in Canada country who are looking for their career in MarshallZehr. They have good opportunities to apply for MarshallZehr for Marketing Specialist has made available job vacancies on the MarshallZehr portal.
MarshallZehr has recently released an official notification for the recruitment of Marketing Specialist Position, Candidates whoever are interested and qualified for the candidate Marketing Specialist Position. Kindly check all the information regarding MarshallZehr Jobs in official notification.
After that apply for Marketing Specialist Jobs in MarshallZehr. But before applying please visit the official website of MarshallZehr and read the official notification.
MarshallZehr Jobs Waterloo 2022 Marketing Specialist Jobs in Waterloo
MarshallZehr has recently released an official notification for the recruitment for the Marketing Specialist position, candidates who are interested and eligible for the recruitment.
Check in official notification all details about Marketing Specialist job vacancies in MarshallZehr. Candidates who have educational qualification and experience for this job can apply online for MarshallZehr Jobs Vacancy 2022. The company will pay $ 75000.00–85000.00 a year after selection.
|Department Name||MarshallZehr Jobs in Canada|
|Post Name||Marketing Specialist|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Jobs in Waterloo|
|Salary||Expected $75000.00–85000.00 a year|
|Job Category||Ontario Government Jobs, Canada|
MarshallZehr Jobs Responsibilities And Requirements for the Post of Marketing Specialist:
The Responsibilities And Requirements For Marketing Specialist Jobs In MarshallZehr Are Detailed Below:-
Full Job Description
Who is MarshallZehr?
MarshallZehr Group Inc (“MZ”) provides mortgage lending and customized financial solutions for high-performing real estate developers. With $3.4B of fundings over 350+ projects, MarshallZehr has become one of Canada’s most trusted capital partners for the growing construction and development industry. We add value beyond capital – our team’s decades of experience and deep expertise deliver the strategic insight and vision necessary to craft tailored financial solutions, all backed by our proprietary administration technology platform.
In the role of Marketing Specialist, you’ll work closely with the SVP, Operations to support the company’s overall objectives, as well as each business unit’s marketing needs. This role will be ‘boots on the ground’, providing direct execution and support for shared business objectives.
This includes leading or otherwise directly supporting content creation, communications, branding, signage, reporting and stakeholder interactions, PR activities, and other broad marketing initiatives that support our corporate goals.
You will be responsible for ensuring alignment on brand and market positioning across all business functions and helping stakeholders to identify the best paths forward.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Online / Digital / PR
· Regular and brand-consistent corporate news updates, shared through our website and social media channels
· Management of the MZ website, including regular updates to content and personnel as required. Diagnose and solve for any technical issues or rapid updates required (yourself or through the use of an agency)
· Management of all non-website digital properties for MZ – including Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, tradeshow profiles, and anywhere else our brand appears
· Creation of PR and corporate news updates, celebrating MZ and client milestones, MZ events, and otherwise updates that reflect positively on our company and client base
· Assist in the creation of relevant sales and marketing materials, for both internal and external use. This may include PDFs, presentations, pitch decks, and more.
· Own the marketing review and approval of client reporting updates, ensuring copy is consistent, clear, and concisely written, and that best practices are followed
· Proactive management of all MarshallZehr brand assets and maintenance of all market positioning and messaging
· Ensuring the accuracy and consistency in voice and brand for all external facing content.
· Proactively managing the version-control process for all marketing and sales materials, including regular audits of materials for accuracy
· Proactively manage the installation of signage on relevant development sites
· Support any external marketing or brand requirement, such as providing logos or copy to third parties as needed
· Assist in the creation of any brand-related materials (such as swag items, business cards, and other ad hoc needs)
· Engagement and managing of existing or new agency or execution relationships to assist in the maintenance of our brand
Events and Sponsorships
· Management of event participation and sponsorship opportunities, including identifying relevant opportunities, planning and execution of these events
· Proactive management of content and materials related to MarshallZehr’s technology stack, including Hubspot CRM, TalentLMS, WordPress, and any other tools required to execute the role.
· Works in close collaboration with team members, SLT and sales to manage plan execution and report on success and/or recommend adjustments.
· Manages multiple projects at once with strong accountability towards meeting established deadlines while keeping a high quality of output and with minimum oversight.
· Management and executive reporting providing regular updates as to what items are on track, off track, need focus, as well as KPI reporting etc.
· Other activities as assigned.
What Are We Looking For?
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communication, Marketing, or similar field
· 3-5 years of marketing and communications experience, including experience in content creation, copywriting, and project/program management
· Social media management experience, including for LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
· Experience managing and using a CRM (Hubspot or similar)
· Experience managing and using WordPress or similar website platform
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Expert verbal and written communication skills, along with strong copy-editing capabilities
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively, and build relationships with key stakeholders
· Strong multi-tasking skills, and ability to manage several initiatives simultaneously
· A “Storyteller” who can translate and distill complex messages in a highly visualized and compelling way.
· Confident working knowledge of Adobe Suite is an asset.
· Experience in real estate and/or finance is an asset.
· MZ offices are open Monday to Friday and employees are expected to work on site a minimum of 4 days per week, with the option of working remotely 1 day per week, as agreed to by the direct supervisor.
· Our Waterloo office has 16,000 square feet of modern and accessible space and has been specially updated and tailored to meet our business needs. The result is a world-class workspace that empowers deep collaboration, reinforces business operations with state-of-the-art technology infrastructure, and offers more space to enable our sustained team expansion.
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code. MarshallZehr is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) to provide an inclusive, barrier free workplace. We will accommodate the accessibility needs of individuals with disabilities to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. Should you require this accommodation, please contact email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
How to Apply for Marketing Specialist For MarshallZehr Jobs Waterloo Vacancy?
- First of all click on the Apply Now button given below.
- Now you will reach the official website of Marketing Specialist job post.
- Read complete details in official notification.
- Click on Apply Online link and fill all the information correctly in Marketing Specialist Job Post application form.
- Now you have to click on the final submission button and wait for a while.
- Your application form will appear on your screen.
- Take a hard copy for future use
Disclaimer:- All information found on canadacareersjob.com website is given by us, we are collecting information through other website and career portal. We ensure that you get good information about MarshallZehr Vacancies 2022. We just give you job information here. Before applying you must visit the official site once. Because considering the information given on our site to be true a candidate should apply the form and later put some blame on us. So check the official site before apply.
Thank You for visit 🙂