The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa Jobs Ottawa | Community Host Jobs In The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa | How to Apply for Community Host Jobs Vacancies In The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa | Jobs In The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa For Community Host Ata Ottawa | SK Government Jobs for freshers | Get Latest Jobs For Community Host In The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa | Careers In Canada For Community Host Post In The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa | Latest Jobs Near Me In Ottawa | Job Vacancies In The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa For Community Host | The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa canada jobs | indeed jobs Ottawa| part time jobs near me | city of Ottawa jobs | work from home job vacancies | Latest Government Jobs In Canada. Ottawa Government Job Vacancies for Community Host in 2022
Job seekers in Canada country who are looking for their career in The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa. They have good opportunities to apply for The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa for Community Host has made available job vacancies on the The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa portal.
The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa has recently released an official notification for the recruitment of Community Host Position, Candidates whoever are interested and qualified for the candidate Community Host Position. Kindly check all the information regarding The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa Jobs in official notification.
After that apply for Community Host Jobs in The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa. But before applying please visit the official website of The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa and read the official notification.
The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa Jobs Ottawa 2022 Community Host Jobs in Ottawa
The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa has recently released an official notification for the recruitment for the Community Host position, candidates who are interested and eligible for the recruitment.
Check in official notification all details about Community Host job vacancies in The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa. Candidates who have educational qualification and experience for this job can apply online for The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa Jobs Vacancy 2022. The company will pay $ 22.00 an hour after selection.
|Department Name||The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa Jobs in Canada|
|Post Name||Community Host|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Jobs in Ottawa|
|Salary||Expected $22.00 an hour|
|Job Category||Ontario Government Jobs, Canada|
The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa Jobs Responsibilities And Requirements for the Post of Community Host:
The Responsibilities And Requirements For Community Host Jobs In The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa Are Detailed Below:-
Full Job Description
St. Margaret’s Anglican Church is seeking applications for a contractor position delivering the services of a Community Host (frontline worker).
The Community Host is a frontline service for engaging directly with parishioners and neighbours attending the St. Margaret’s Sunday Inuit Congregation Community Meal. This weekly meal is an extension of the Inuit congregation’s Sunday worship and hospitality for Inuit community members and neighbours who are looking for fellowship and food.
The services provided by the Community Host will be supervised by the Incumbent Priest of St. Margaret’s Anglican Church, and works as part of a collaborative team of volunteer leaders and parish clergy. The purpose of the Community Host is to support and enhance the leadership and hospitality offered by Inuit parishioners of St. Margaret’s on Sundays with the addition of valuable frontline skills to welcome, inform, engage, and respond if needed to escalating behaviors with appropriate de-escalation skills.
The Contractor will provide the following services:
· ensure attendees feel seen and welcomed;
· inform and/or remind attendees of any rules or boundaries for the proper use of church facilities and enforce rules and boundaries when necessary;
· share meals and conversation with attendees to build rapport;
· be attentive to the interpersonal dynamics of the room and calmly respond to any escalating behaviours that may be threatening to the physical or emotional safety of others;
· calmly engage attendees who arrive under the influence of alcohol and/or other substances to ensure they are safe to themselves and to others;
· exercise good judgment in assessing and responding to emergent crises, including taking the initiative to contact additional support services if needed (i.e. Salvation Army Outreach Services, Minwaashin Lodge Street Team Outreach Mobile, Ottawa Paramedic Service, Ottawa Police Service, etc.)
· report any incidents of harassment, physical threats or violence to the supervisor immediately;
· maintain a weekly logbook and timesheet.
Preferred service provider will possess these attributes:
· Kind and inclusive leadership skills
· Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
· Strong understanding of personal boundaries; able to work within the scope of a job description
· Able to express empathy and compassion when dealing with neighbours’ diverse and challenging situations
· Ability to calmly respond to emerging crises without involving the whole room, specifically with mediation skills and non-violent intervention techniques.
· Ability to maintain rapport with persons under the influence of substances to help them settle in-place or leave the building as needed
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to maintain an atmosphere of courtesy and respect towards clients, staff, and volunteers
· Relevant work/life experience in frontline work supporting community members
· Training in a college or university program such as social services, community and justice services, peace studies, criminology or police foundations is considered an asset
· Experience working with Indigenous communities is considered an asset
· Bilingualism is considered an asset (particularly Inuktitut)
· First Aid/CPR, Naloxone (NARCAN), and ASIST training is considered an asset Service Fees:
The service fee is twenty-two dollars ($22.00 CDN) per hour, 4 hours per week, on Sundays.
The Contractor, as a requirement to deliver the services, agrees to provide an up-to-date criminal background record with satisfactory results (category: Vulnerable Sector Record Check PVSRC). This is a requirement to fulfill the service contract.
If this opportunity interests you, please apply with a resume and cover letter that describes how your experience relates to the qualifications we seek. Please CLICK on the “APPLY” button.
Applications for this position should be forwarded as soon as possible and will be considered as they are received. While all applications will be gratefully received, only individuals selected for further consideration will be contacted. The parish reserves the right to contact individuals and to arrange for interviews at any time.
The services we seek can commence in October and require work onsite. We value the Health and Safety of everybody and as such, we have Covid-19 protocols in our work environment.
St. Margaret’s Anglican Church is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, or disability. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Please advise in your email if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $22.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
How to Apply for Community Host For The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa Jobs Ottawa Vacancy?
- First of all click on the Apply Now button given below.
- Now you will reach the official website of Community Host job post.
- Read complete details in official notification.
- Click on Apply Online link and fill all the information correctly in Community Host Job Post application form.
- Now you have to click on the final submission button and wait for a while.
- Your application form will appear on your screen.
- Take a hard copy for future use
Disclaimer:- All information found on canadacareersjob.com website is given by us, we are collecting information through other website and career portal. We ensure that you get good information about The Anglican Diocese of Ottawa Vacancies 2022. We just give you job information here. Before applying you must visit the official site once. Because considering the information given on our site to be true a candidate should apply the form and later put some blame on us. So check the official site before apply.
Thank You for visit 🙂