The Nourish and Develop Foundation Jobs Cannington | Food Access Assistant Jobs In The Nourish and Develop Foundation | How to Apply for Food Access Assistant Jobs Vacancies In The Nourish and Develop Foundation | Jobs In The Nourish and Develop Foundation For Food Access Assistant Ata Cannington | SK Government Jobs for freshers | Get Latest Jobs For Food Access Assistant In The Nourish and Develop Foundation | Careers In Canada For Food Access Assistant Post In The Nourish and Develop Foundation | Latest Jobs Near Me In Cannington | Job Vacancies In The Nourish and Develop Foundation For Food Access Assistant | The Nourish and Develop Foundation canada jobs | indeed jobs Cannington| part time jobs near me | city of Cannington jobs | work from home job vacancies | Latest Government Jobs In Canada. Cannington Government Job Vacancies for Food Access Assistant in 2023
Job seekers in Canada country who are looking for their career in The Nourish and Develop Foundation. They have good opportunities to apply for The Nourish and Develop Foundation for Food Access Assistant has made available job vacancies on the The Nourish and Develop Foundation portal.
The Nourish and Develop Foundation has recently released an official notification for the recruitment of Food Access Assistant Position, Candidates whoever are interested and qualified for the candidate Food Access Assistant Position. Kindly check all the information regarding The Nourish and Develop Foundation Jobs in official notification.
After that apply for Food Access Assistant Jobs in The Nourish and Develop Foundation. But before applying please visit the official website of The Nourish and Develop Foundation and read the official notification.
The Nourish and Develop Foundation Jobs Cannington 2023 Food Access Assistant Jobs in Cannington
The Nourish and Develop Foundation has recently released an official notification for the recruitment for the Food Access Assistant position, candidates who are interested and eligible for the recruitment.
Check in official notification all details about Food Access Assistant job vacancies in The Nourish and Develop Foundation. Candidates who have educational qualification and experience for this job can apply online for The Nourish and Develop Foundation Jobs Vacancy 2023. The company will pay $ 17.37 per hour after selection.
|Department Name||The Nourish and Develop Foundation Jobs in Canada|
|Post Name||Food Access Assistant|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Jobs in Cannington|
|Salary||Expected $17.37 per hour|
|Job Category||Ontario Government Jobs, Canada|
The Nourish and Develop Foundation Jobs Responsibilities And Requirements for the Post of Food Access Assistant:
The Responsibilities And Requirements For Food Access Assistant Jobs In The Nourish and Develop Foundation Are Detailed Below:-
Full Job Description
Food Access Assistant Job Posting
The Nourish and Develop Foundation (TNDF) is a non-profit organization located out of Cannington, Ontario (L0E 1E0). We connect people to nourishing food and supportive resources, empowering the community to come together to develop lasting change. As we work to keep pace with the increasing need for support in the community, we have been growing our team and programs at an unprecedented rate since 2020. If you are looking for meaningful employment on a vibrant team, have experience in customer service, and are passionate about food and helping the community, we want to meet with you!
The Food Access Assistant of TNDF will work closely with the TNDF team and community at large to provide food to community members accessing our food bank, Mobile Food Market, community kitchen and other food access programs. Working under the direction of the Food Access Manager, they will ensure that the day-to-day operations of food access programs are carried out efficiently and effectively.
Position start ASAP
Salary $19.50 – $23/hour
· Flexible hours
· Lieu time
· Free food every week through our Mobile Food Market and Community Kitchen
· Professional development and team building opportunities
· A positive and nurturing organizational culture
Hours and location
Depending on the availability and needs of the chosen candidate, this position could be part-time (20 hours per week) or full-time (37.5 hours per week). Exact hours will be discussed and decided upon during the interview process.
Standard office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, however evening and/or weekend shifts will be required for this role, with advance notice given. This position is based out of our food bank at 38 Cameron St, Cannington ON.
Essential duties and responsibilities
· Handle food inventory by receiving and picking up orders and re-stocking food, with close attention to safe food handling and minimizing food waste
· Support clients in the food bank by packing orders, booking appointments, and facilitating their shops
· Assist the food bank team with general organizing and administrative work as requested
· Assist the community kitchen team with regular cooking, food prep, cleaning, and organization
· Help facilitate community kitchen programs, especially Community Lunch
· Join the Mobile Food Market team in distributing food throughout the community
· Assist with site maintenance at Maple Tree Community Garden as needed
· Assist team members with the promotion of food access programs, projects, and events
– Actively participate in staff meetings, team trainings, and TNDF community events
Minimum qualifications and experience
· Customer service experience
· Strong verbal communication and active listening skills
· Knowledge about food and food systems is an asset
· A Food Handler Certificate is an asset (we provide this training if you do not have one)
· A positive energy and willingness to try new things
· An ability to do heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs) and withstand repetitive movements
· A valid driver’s license and regular access to a reliable vehicle
The Nourish and Develop Foundation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics as mentioned in the Employment Equity Act.
Please apply through the link provided or drop off your application in person at 16 York St, Cannington before March 22nd at 4 pm. While all applications are appreciated, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply for Food Access Assistant For The Nourish and Develop Foundation Jobs Cannington Vacancy?
- First of all click on the Apply Now button given below.
- Now you will reach the official website of Food Access Assistant job post.
- Read complete details in official notification.
- Click on Apply Online link and fill all the information correctly in Food Access Assistant Job Post application form.
- Now you have to click on the final submission button and wait for a while.
- Your application form will appear on your screen.
- Take a hard copy for future use
Disclaimer:- All information found on canadacareersjob.com website is given by us, we are collecting information through other website and career portal. We ensure that you get good information about The Nourish and Develop Foundation Vacancies 2023. We just give you job information here. Before applying you must visit the official site once. Because considering the information given on our site to be true a candidate should apply the form and later put some blame on us. So check the official site before apply.
Thank You for visit 🙂